- To promote the cooperation between its members as well as between the Association, its members and any other entity involved with the leisure industry in general and the time-share industry in particular;
- To establish a code of ethics that its members shall abide by;
- To promote peaceful relations between its members and their employees;
- To represent its members as negotiating partner with Government bodies, to cooperate with and promote legislation regulating the time-share industry on Aruba;
- To provide its members and their employees with education, information, facts and assistance which may be useful to the improvement of their businesses or the time-share industry in general;
- To promote the image of the time-share industry on Aruba and the services provided by its members to the customers of the industry, and
- To do all that may be necessary, useful or desirable to reach its aim, including the legal representation of its members in and out of Court.